Rustic Hardwood Flooring Germany

Complete Guide to Rustic Grade Hardwood Flooring

Rustic Grade Hardwood Flooring Dimensions . Rustic grade hardwood flooring is found in the same dimensions as natural grade flooring, such as 3/4-inch by 2 1/2-inch. Other common widths for rustic grade hardwood are 3 1/4-inch, 4-inch, and 4 1/4-inch. Plank-width rustic grade hardwood flooring can be found, but the cupping of imperfect boards ...

Get Price

Heidelberg Custom Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring Made in United ...

Heidelberg Wood Flooring offers precision crafted wide plank hardwood floors in Rift Quartered Oak, Walnut, Reclaimed Barnwood and much more with a durable and easy to maintain finish made in Tell City, Indiana.

Get Price

50 Most Popular Rustic Hardwood Flooring for 2020 | Seven Trust

Hardwood flooring from BuildDirect offers the tradition and elegance authentic solid wood flooring, at an unbelievable price. Solid hardwood flooring boasts structural strength, a range of color and pattern options across many species, and also increases the resale value of any home in which it is installed.

Get Price

Rustic Hardwood Flooring You'll Love in 2020 | Wayfair

Rustic hardwood flooring can really change the feel of a room. With this kind of wood flooring, it is constructed using either engineered or solid wood pieces. To get a better understanding of the way this flooring is built, read our guide , that gives more details about wood flooring.

Get Price

Champagne Rustic European White Oak | Arimar Hardwood Floors ...

Indulge yourself, and let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a sophisticated look in your space. It is a modern revival of an artistic timeless floor crafted after Old World designs. Board Thickness: 9/16” Board Width: 9 ½” Board Length: 96”. On average 85% of the boards are 96” in length (with the remaining 15% in ...

Get Price

Rustic Wood Flooring | Rustic River Hardwood

Rustic River™ Hardwood is an inspired collection of rustic wood floors that presents the richness and warmth of seasoned and weathered hardwood, while featuring bold textures, traditional colors, and intriguing styling. Utilizing a rating system, each style within the collection is evaluated to help you compare its unique features.

Get Price

European Oak Rustic Distressed Engineered Hardwood - 5/8in. x ...

This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace your hardwood flooring. Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, measuring a width of at least six inches, adds an authentic look to your room. Get anything from a vintage look to a rustic look with a ...

Get Price

Rústico Hardwood Flooring, Inc. – Family-owned and operated ...

OUR WORK Sleek. Modern. Elevate. SevenTrust. Design. Customize. Unique. Authentic. Precision. Quality. ABOUT rÚstico Contact us

Get Price

Heidelberg Custom Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring Made in United ...

Heidelberg Wood Flooring offers precision crafted wide plank hardwood floors in Rift Quartered Oak, Walnut, Reclaimed Barnwood and much more with a durable and easy to maintain finish made in Tell City, Indiana.

Get Price

European Oak Rustic Distressed Engineered Hardwood - 5/8in. x ...

This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace your hardwood flooring. Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, measuring a width of at least six inches, adds an authentic look to your room. Get anything from a vintage look to a rustic look with a ...

Get Price

Rustic Wood Flooring | Rustic Engineered Hardwood Flooring by ...

Rustic Hardwood Flooring. Rustic wood flooring simply describes hardwood flooring that naturally contains knots, worm holes, checks or splits, knot-holes, and other open spaces or marks. While there was a time, years ago, when these things were looked down upon as blemishes to a perfect, smooth plank, times have changed.

Get Price

Rustic Hardwood Flooring | Carpet One Floor & Home

Hardwood will never go out of style, and rustic varieties only get better as the years roll by. If genuine wood will exceed your budget, explore the many additional hard surface flooring options that capture vintage beauty faithfully. Shop Carpet One Floor & Home's extensive selection of rustic wood flooring.

Get Price

Rustic Wood Flooring Ideas: 6 Ways to Create That Lived-in ...

If you love the Rustic trend, but don’t have a budget that stretches to solid or engineered hardwood the best option is to get rustic-style laminate flooring.Today’s printing technology means that the 3D photographic laminate layer can look extremely realistic and match every popular trend perfectly, as confirmed by the team at Floor Trends:

Get Price

Rustic Floors - Rustic Hardwood Flooring | Carlisle Wide ...

Carlisle’s rustic flooring is a genuine antique and comes with a handmade commemorative portfolio, personalized with a complete history of where the floor came from and how it was procured. Learn more about rustic flooring and other recycled wood floors from Carlisle. Carlisle rustic flooring comes in oak, cherry, walnut and more.

Get Price

3 1/4" x 3/4" Maple Rustic Solid Hardwood Floors

Maple Hardwood Flooring: If it's cheap Maple hardwood flooring closeout / clearance or first quality, you are in the right place. Top 3 Things to know about this Maple Hardwood Flooring. This Maple is harvested, milled in Maine and Prefinished in Canada. True Northern Hard Maple; Availability is limited.

Get Price

Top 5 Brands for Solid Hardwood Flooring

That cherry piano-finish (glossy) floor may not be for everybody, but it may be for you. If so—and you're fine with the 137 square feet on offer—it costs mere pennies per square foot. Lumber Liquidator's house brand, Bellawood, includes prefinished solid and engineered hardwood flooring at highly competitive prices. Its reputation for ...

Get Price

Complete Guide to Rustic Grade Hardwood Flooring

Rustic Grade Hardwood Flooring Dimensions . Rustic grade hardwood flooring is found in the same dimensions as natural grade flooring, such as 3/4-inch by 2 1/2-inch. Other common widths for rustic grade hardwood are 3 1/4-inch, 4-inch, and 4 1/4-inch. Plank-width rustic grade hardwood flooring can be found, but the cupping of imperfect boards ...

Get Price

Heidelberg Custom Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring Made in United ...

Heidelberg Wood Flooring offers precision crafted wide plank hardwood floors in Rift Quartered Oak, Walnut, Reclaimed Barnwood and much more with a durable and easy to maintain finish made in Tell City, Indiana.

Get Price

50 Most Popular Rustic Hardwood Flooring for 2020 | Seven Trust

Hardwood flooring from BuildDirect offers the tradition and elegance authentic solid wood flooring, at an unbelievable price. Solid hardwood flooring boasts structural strength, a range of color and pattern options across many species, and also increases the resale value of any home in which it is installed.

Get Price

Rustic Hardwood Flooring You'll Love in 2020 | Wayfair

Rustic hardwood flooring can really change the feel of a room. With this kind of wood flooring, it is constructed using either engineered or solid wood pieces. To get a better understanding of the way this flooring is built, read our guide , that gives more details about wood flooring.

Get Price

Champagne Rustic European White Oak | Arimar Hardwood Floors ...

Indulge yourself, and let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a sophisticated look in your space. It is a modern revival of an artistic timeless floor crafted after Old World designs. Board Thickness: 9/16” Board Width: 9 ½” Board Length: 96”. On average 85% of the boards are 96” in length (with the remaining 15% in ...

Get Price

Rustic Wood Flooring | Rustic River Hardwood

Rustic River™ Hardwood is an inspired collection of rustic wood floors that presents the richness and warmth of seasoned and weathered hardwood, while featuring bold textures, traditional colors, and intriguing styling. Utilizing a rating system, each style within the collection is evaluated to help you compare its unique features.

Get Price

European Oak Rustic Distressed Engineered Hardwood - 5/8in. x ...

This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace your hardwood flooring. Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, measuring a width of at least six inches, adds an authentic look to your room. Get anything from a vintage look to a rustic look with a ...

Get Price

Rústico Hardwood Flooring, Inc. – Family-owned and operated ...

OUR WORK Sleek. Modern. Elevate. SevenTrust. Design. Customize. Unique. Authentic. Precision. Quality. ABOUT rÚstico Contact us

Get Price

European Oak Rustic Distressed Engineered Hardwood - 5/8in. x ...

This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace your hardwood flooring. Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, measuring a width of at least six inches, adds an authentic look to your room. Get anything from a vintage look to a rustic look with a ...

Get Price

Rustic Hardwood Flooring | Carlisle Wide Plank Floors

From rustic hardwood flooring to new wide plank floors and engineered floors, every Carlisle floor is a masterpiece that is handcrafted to reflect the owner’s sense of style and sophistication. Our craftsmen painstakingly work each plank to ensure it is the best match for your floor.

Get Price

Rustic Hardwood Flooring | Carpet One Floor & Home

Hardwood will never go out of style, and rustic varieties only get better as the years roll by. If genuine wood will exceed your budget, explore the many additional hard surface flooring options that capture vintage beauty faithfully. Shop Carpet One Floor & Home's extensive selection of rustic wood flooring.

Get Price

3 1/4" x 3/4" Maple Rustic Solid Hardwood Floors

Maple Hardwood Flooring: If it's cheap Maple hardwood flooring closeout / clearance or first quality, you are in the right place. Top 3 Things to know about this Maple Hardwood Flooring. This Maple is harvested, milled in Maine and Prefinished in Canada. True Northern Hard Maple; Availability is limited.

Get Price

Rustic Floors - Rustic Hardwood Flooring | Carlisle Wide ...

Carlisle’s rustic flooring is a genuine antique and comes with a handmade commemorative portfolio, personalized with a complete history of where the floor came from and how it was procured. Learn more about rustic flooring and other recycled wood floors from Carlisle. Carlisle rustic flooring comes in oak, cherry, walnut and more.

Get Price

Top 5 Brands for Solid Hardwood Flooring

That cherry piano-finish (glossy) floor may not be for everybody, but it may be for you. If so—and you're fine with the 137 square feet on offer—it costs mere pennies per square foot. Lumber Liquidator's house brand, Bellawood, includes prefinished solid and engineered hardwood flooring at highly competitive prices. Its reputation for ...

Get Price

Hardwood Flooring | Bruce

Engineered Hardwood. Engineered hardwood flooring has a layered construction, with the top and bottom layer being 100% natural wood.The middle core is made with layers of crisscrossing plywood that are bonded for extra strength and stability.

Get Price

Hardwood - Seven Trust's

Style Selections 5.12-in Rustic Brown Bamboo Handscraped Engineered Hardwood Flooring (20.49-sq ft) Style Selections 3.78-in Spice Bamboo Smooth/Traditional Solid Hardwood Flooring (23.8-sq ft) Bruce America's Best Choice 2.25-in Butterscotch Oak Smooth/Traditional Solid Hardwood Flooring (20-sq ft)

Get Price

Heidelberg Custom Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring Made in United ...

Heidelberg Wood Flooring offers precision crafted wide plank hardwood floors in Rift Quartered Oak, Walnut, Reclaimed Barnwood and much more with a durable and easy to maintain finish made in Tell City, Indiana.

Get Price

Rustic Hardwood Flooring You'll Love in 2020 | Wayfair

Rustic hardwood flooring can really change the feel of a room. With this kind of wood flooring, it is constructed using either engineered or solid wood pieces. To get a better understanding of the way this flooring is built, read our guide , that gives more details about wood flooring.

Get Price

European Oak Rustic Distressed Engineered Hardwood - 5/8in. x ...

This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace your hardwood flooring. Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, measuring a width of at least six inches, adds an authentic look to your room. Get anything from a vintage look to a rustic look with a ...

Get Price

Champagne Rustic European White Oak | Arimar Hardwood Floors ...

Indulge yourself, and let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a sophisticated look in your space. It is a modern revival of an artistic timeless floor crafted after Old World designs. Board Thickness: 9/16” Board Width: 9 ½” Board Length: 96”. On average 85% of the boards are 96” in length (with the remaining 15% in ...

Get Price

Rustic Wood Flooring | Rustic Engineered Hardwood Flooring by ...

Rustic Hardwood Flooring. Rustic wood flooring simply describes hardwood flooring that naturally contains knots, worm holes, checks or splits, knot-holes, and other open spaces or marks. While there was a time, years ago, when these things were looked down upon as blemishes to a perfect, smooth plank, times have changed.

Get Price

Rustic Wood Flooring Ideas: 6 Ways to Create That Lived-in ...

If you love the Rustic trend, but don’t have a budget that stretches to solid or engineered hardwood the best option is to get rustic-style laminate flooring.Today’s printing technology means that the 3D photographic laminate layer can look extremely realistic and match every popular trend perfectly, as confirmed by the team at Floor Trends:

Get Price

Rustic Floors - Rustic Hardwood Flooring | Carlisle Wide ...

Carlisle’s rustic flooring is a genuine antique and comes with a handmade commemorative portfolio, personalized with a complete history of where the floor came from and how it was procured. Learn more about rustic flooring and other recycled wood floors from Carlisle. Carlisle rustic flooring comes in oak, cherry, walnut and more.

Get Price

3 1/4" x 3/4" Maple Rustic Solid Hardwood Floors

Maple Hardwood Flooring: If it's cheap Maple hardwood flooring closeout / clearance or first quality, you are in the right place. Top 3 Things to know about this Maple Hardwood Flooring. This Maple is harvested, milled in Maine and Prefinished in Canada. True Northern Hard Maple; Availability is limited.

Get Price

Heidelberg Custom Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring Made in United ...

Heidelberg Wood Flooring offers precision crafted wide plank hardwood floors in Rift Quartered Oak, Walnut, Reclaimed Barnwood and much more with a durable and easy to maintain finish made in Tell City, Indiana.

Get Price

Rustic Hardwood Flooring You'll Love in 2020 | Wayfair

Rustic hardwood flooring can really change the feel of a room. With this kind of wood flooring, it is constructed using either engineered or solid wood pieces. To get a better understanding of the way this flooring is built, read our guide , that gives more details about wood flooring.

Get Price

European Oak Rustic Distressed Engineered Hardwood - 5/8in. x ...

This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace your hardwood flooring. Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, measuring a width of at least six inches, adds an authentic look to your room. Get anything from a vintage look to a rustic look with a ...

Get Price

Champagne Rustic European White Oak | Arimar Hardwood Floors ...

Indulge yourself, and let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a sophisticated look in your space. It is a modern revival of an artistic timeless floor crafted after Old World designs. Board Thickness: 9/16” Board Width: 9 ½” Board Length: 96”. On average 85% of the boards are 96” in length (with the remaining 15% in ...

Get Price

Rustic Wood Flooring | Rustic Engineered Hardwood Flooring by ...

Rustic Hardwood Flooring. Rustic wood flooring simply describes hardwood flooring that naturally contains knots, worm holes, checks or splits, knot-holes, and other open spaces or marks. While there was a time, years ago, when these things were looked down upon as blemishes to a perfect, smooth plank, times have changed.

Get Price

Rustic Wood Flooring Ideas: 6 Ways to Create That Lived-in ...

If you love the Rustic trend, but don’t have a budget that stretches to solid or engineered hardwood the best option is to get rustic-style laminate flooring.Today’s printing technology means that the 3D photographic laminate layer can look extremely realistic and match every popular trend perfectly, as confirmed by the team at Floor Trends:

Get Price

Rustic Floors - Rustic Hardwood Flooring | Carlisle Wide ...

Carlisle’s rustic flooring is a genuine antique and comes with a handmade commemorative portfolio, personalized with a complete history of where the floor came from and how it was procured. Learn more about rustic flooring and other recycled wood floors from Carlisle. Carlisle rustic flooring comes in oak, cherry, walnut and more.

Get Price

3 1/4" x 3/4" Maple Rustic Solid Hardwood Floors

Maple Hardwood Flooring: If it's cheap Maple hardwood flooring closeout / clearance or first quality, you are in the right place. Top 3 Things to know about this Maple Hardwood Flooring. This Maple is harvested, milled in Maine and Prefinished in Canada. True Northern Hard Maple; Availability is limited.

Get Price

Product Details

Product List